Terms of Service
- By accessing the website www.followkeeper.com and using our service, you agree to these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and using the FOLLOWKEEPER service.
- We reserve the right to update and change the Terms of Service without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- FOLLOWKEEPER is not part of or affiliated with Instagram or its parent company Facebook in any way. It is your responsibility to follow Instagram’s community guidelines.
- FOLLOWKEEPER is in no way liable for any account suspension, ban, or picture deletion done to your account by Instagram.
- FOLLOWKEEPER uses the internet to deliver services, therefore we cannot guarantee up time or availability of our website and service at all times. FOLLOWKEEPER will not be responsible for any damages you or your business may suffer.
- FOLLOWKEEPER growth service requires an Instagram username and password to secure required information for the Instagram API and run the service.
- We do not share with, permanently store, or distribute your information to any third parties.
- Results, including the expected amount of followers, can not be guaranteed. Furthermore, we can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
- As a FOLLOWKEEPER client, it is your responsibility to provide up to date passwords during use of the growth service. Any downtime of service in relation to a client not providing their current password will not result in any payment reimbursement for that period of time.
- At our discretion, we reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue our services at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
- Cancellation must be done in writing to the email email@example.com. The email must be sent 3 days in advance of next billing date to avoid being charged for an additional month.
- It is your sole responsibility to check whether these terms have changed.
- These terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Los Angeles county.
Updated April 2020
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customer’s information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.